Teacher Appreciation Week
Celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week with us Virtually May 4th - 8th. Teacher Appreciation Week is from May 4 to 8 and educators are especially deserving of thanks this year as many are forced to conduct remote learning during the coronavirus pandemic. Amid the crisis, educators are still going above and beyond to reach their students. From creating google classrooms to getting creative with at home science experiments, teachers everywhere are keeping pupils engaged with education at a tough time. Below are some ideas for students to honor their teacher:
- Dress as your favorite faculty/staff member. Take a pic and post on Facebook, Remind or Google Classroom!
- Draw a picture, write a note, create a poem, send a video or message for your Teacher! A Drop Off Box is in the front of each school if you want to leave it in an envelope with your teacher's name OR send it electronically.
- Send your teacher a Thank You Note and tell them what you miss most about school!!
- Post the best lesson you learned in school!
- Shout-out a former teacher who had an impact on your life!
- Take a selfie with the SUB! Your moms, dads, grandmas, or grandpas, aunts, and uncles have been doing a GREAT job being your substitute teacher!! Take a Selfie with the SUB and post it on Google.