SchoolMessenger provides a fast way to contact parents and staff with important information. It gives the district, as well as each campus, the ability to send parents and guardians messages via phone, email, or text. SchoolMessenger operates from the data that is stored in our student management system. If you are not receiving messages contact your child’s campus for assistance.
- Sends only to the primary/first contact's home and cell phone listed on file for your child.
- To BLOCK calls from PISD press 5 at the beginning of a call-out.
- To UNBLOCK calls from PISD, please contact your child's campus for assistance.
- Sends only to the primary/first contact's cell phone listed on file for your child.
- You must OPT IN by texting YES to 67587
- Text STOP to 67587 to OPT OUT
- Standard text messaging rates do apply.
** Please note that using the text messaging option in SchoolMessenger is your choice. You may wish to check with your wireless provider for possible text charges.
- Sends only to the primary/first contact's email address listed on file for your child
- To unsubscribe, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email sent
Along with our website,Facebook and Twitter announcements, SchoolMessenger is a tremendous asset for general communication and emergency notifications. The district will only use SchoolMessenger to provide information that is timely and relevant.